Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Awesome!

The art is fantastic, and the song brilliant!!!
I loved this animation...
5/5 and 10/10 obviously.

Gamer Tonight Indie Dev Gamer Tonight Indie Dev

dot dot dot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (that in my native speak means 'lol')
That was really funny.

Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

I like it =D

I love surprise, and you surprised me with the end. It's short, but well done. Keep with your work, I know how is hard =D

Football Puzzles Football Puzzles

It's a nice game with a cool concept. I didn't feel the need of football theme at first, but it makes sense, after all... I just don't have patience to keep doing the same thing over and over again, although I admit this game have more to it than most puzzles.

Nice work!

onyx009 responds:

I don't know If you have played the later levels.. IF no, I request you to play them whenever you have time.

PS: If you have any special suggestion which can add something in this game, would be more appreciated .
(I know my English is not that good, I hope you understand)

Candle Escape Candle Escape

The game is repetitive and don't have a nice flow. The graphics are very good, the overall concept is okay, but it needs some variation to be a good game. Even in mobile I see myself playing this like 5 times, than uninstalling.

City Encounter City Encounter

I wanted to like this game, but the lack of collision sometimes annoys me; The graphics are OK, The upgrade system is kinda worthless untill level 3 or 4, The aim is wrong, if a try to hit their heads the bullet goes above it. The click cursor appears all the time when i pass it over the enemies. I think if you improve it, this could be a good game.

Streams Streams

Oh, man. That was beautiful! Thanks for this song =)